USA: Iran Govt Offer $80 Million Of Reward On Trump’s Killing
As per the sources, an $80 million bounty was imposed on the head of US President Donald Trump after General Qasem Soleimani was killed last week in US airstrikes.
Throughout the Iranian military commander’s televised funeral procession, it was said on Sunday’s official national local channels that $1 would be tabled for every Iranian in the world, with the funds going to anyone who ends up killing the U.S. president, mirror.co.uk said that in the article.
“Iran has 80 million people, and we just want to collect $80 million based on the Iranian population, which is a recompense for those close to President Trump’s head,” it was reported.
The Jan 3 U.S. drone strike authorized by Donald Trump assassinated Soleimani, leader of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps of Iran, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy head of the paramilitary forces of Iraq, Hashd Shaabi. The attack was carried out on the airport terminal path in Baghdad.
The assault in Iran has resulted in international condemnation. Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and President Hassan Rouhani had taken revenge on the United States.
Iranian MP Abolfazl Aboutorabi threatened to bomb American politics ‘ core ago today on Sunday.
“We can assault the White House on its own, we can answer to it on American soil,” Mr Aboutorabi said.
“We have always had the strength … We’re going to respond in a timely manner,” he said, adding: “This is a military strike, which allows you to keep if you delay.”
U.S. President Trump was called a “terrorist in a suit” during an open session of the Iranian Parliament on Sunday afternoon after threatening to shoot 52 Iranian sites if Tehran insults Americans or U.S. assets.