Saudi: Ban of direct arrivals from 6 countries to be lifted today
The Saudi Arabian General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) confirmed that starting from one o’clock in the morning of today, Wednesday, 01/12/2021, the suspension of a direct entry to the Kingdom will begin to be lifted from 6 countries from which entry is suspended.
These countries are:
- Republic of India
- Republic of Indonesia
- Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Federal Republic of Brazil
- Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Arab Republic of Egypt
Travelers from these countries can directly enter the Kingdom without having to spend 14 days outside these countries.
GACA stressed to all air carriers the importance of implementing the following arrival procedures:
- Presenting a valid PCR certificate 72 hours before the flight.
- Register on the Qdoom platform.
- The application of an institutional quarantine procedure for a period of 5 days, regardless of the immunization status outside the Kingdom.
- Adherence to taking a medical swab on the first and fifth days of the institutional quarantine.