List of Restaurants at the Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmad Cultural Centre
There are 18 restaurants at the new Sheikh Jaber Al-Ahmad Cultural Centre
1. Baker and Spice: Their philosophy is simple local, organic, fresh and homemade. Award-winning bakery serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee and fresh juices.
2. Burger Boutique: Organic burger restaurant with a green and natural approach to cooking.
3. Cafe Meem: Oriental all-day dining cafe, centred around a speciality oven and coffee brewery, in a homey yet exciting atmosphere.
4. Chocolate Gate: All-day restaurant serving main dishes as well as an array of chocolate desserts.
5. Cocoa Room: Popular breakfast and brunch restaurant from the founders of Slider Station and Open Flame Kitchen.
6. Dikakeen: Kuwaiti fusion restaurant showcasing live cooking by Kuwaiti chefs with their take on local dishes.
7. Googoosh: Restaurant serving classic Iranian dishes
8. Haleeb o Heil: Traditional Kuwaiti cafe serving classic dishes such as Darabeel, Gors Ogaili, Lsan Thour, Beryani, Machbous and sandwiches.
9. Kashounat Al-Bait: Local restaurant and cafe serving Kuwaiti and continental Arabic food.
10. Mayfair Grill: Upscale brasserie serving steak as well as breakfast.
11. Over Jar: A cafe that’s speciality is deserts.
12. Rococo: French patisserie serving coffee and French pastries and baked goods.
13. Shishawarma: Delicious shawarma wraps and other Lebanese meals.
14. The Bowl
15. Villa Fayrouz: Villa Fayrouz is a fine dine-in Lebanese serving a variety of Lebanese items made with passion.
16. Beit shoukri: Food/beverages A restaurant that is specialised in Egyptian food.