Procedures to enter Bahrain via Saudi Causeway
The King Fahd Causeway Authority on Sunday announced the health procedures to enter the Kingdom of Bahrain:
- Passengers will not need to undergo a PCR test upon arrival.
- The precautionary quarantine will not be required.
- Passengers must present vaccination and recovery certificates issued by the Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Bahrain or other GCC countries.
- Passengers must present proof of vaccination through the official phone applications approved by the GCC countries.
The decision to cancel the examination does not apply to:
- Age groups between 6-17 years old
- Non-vaccinated passengers
- Non-recovered passengers