No Public Or Private Gatherings Allowed In Kuwait
No Public Gatherings Allowed In Kuwait whether in a public or private setting should be organized as it violates the laws.
That includes sitting in dewaniya, weddings, parties, banquets and receptions, these directives issued by the government of Kuwait and the Ministry of Health to contain and stop the spread of the coronavirus pandemic in the country.
Kuwait security personnel received orders to find and punish violators. They will be touring all residential areas to uphold the law.
Violators will be punished with a three-month imprisonment and a fine between KD 50 to 200 dinars, or one of the two penalties.
Kuwait Health Minister Dr. Basel Al-Sabah said that it was observed that there was increase the number of Kuwaiti nationals being infected including some who had not left their home.
Kuwait Ministry of Health announced, Saturday, 467 new infections of the coronavirus (COVID-19), raising the total to 39145. Deaths reached 313 with the addition of 5 fatalities. All the new cases were in contact with previously infected people or are being investigated for sources of infection, the Health Ministry’s spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al Sanad said.
In the last 24 hours, 536 people recovered from the coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the tally to 30,729. The recovered will be transferred to the hospital recuperation ward, pending their discharge within the next few days.
Kuwait Extended First Phase of the plan to gradually return to normal life. Kuwait Cabinet decides to lift isolation from Hawally, Nugra, Maidan Hawally & Khaitan areas starting from 5 AM on Sunday, Jun 21. Isolation areas of Mahboula, Jleeb, Farwaniya continue until further notice. The curfew will be from 7 PM to 5 AM, starting Sunday 21 Jun.
Since the coronavirus emerged in China late last year and spread worldwide, more than 8.7 million people have contracted it, according to Johns Hopkins. The university has tallied more than 461,000 deaths from the disease it causes, COVID-19.