National Guard Deployed To Enforce Government Guidelines In Farwaniya

496
National Guard Deployed To Enforce Government Guidelines In Farwaniya

National Guard Deployed To Enforce Government Guidelines In Farwaniya

Kuwait National Guard were deployed on Sunday around the residential district of Al Farwaniyah Governorate in line with a Cabinet resolution in this respect.

The National Guard said in a statement the “Duty Force Al-Sanad” was stationed around the district, implementing a Government decision to impose full isolation on a number of residential districts in the country.

The squad had been established to back up other state authorities amid current circumstances prevailing in the country due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).

The Cabinet, in its latest session, decided to isolate a number of densely-populated districts including Hawally, in one of latest measures in the face of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Al Farwaniyah Governorate is considered the top densely populated district in Kuwait, with an estimated population of 24,000 people.

Kuwait government decides to change the total curfew to a partial curfew is effective from Sunday May 31. It is not permissible to walk around and leave the house on Saturday night. The partial curfew in Kuwait will be from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am, according to the country’s interior minister.

The health minister said easing the curfew will be among the first phase in a 5-phases plan, each to last at least 3 weeks, to go back to normal life.

The step is part of a slew of measures to ease coronavirus-related restrictions. As per the new measures, mosques will reopen from Sunday in accordance with heath guidelines and preventive measures.

Meanwhile, The Kuwait cooperative societies working hours will be from 8:00 am to 12:00 AM during the partial curfew, Chairperson of the Union of Consumer Cooperative Societies Fahad Al-Enezi said.

More:

On Sunday, Kuwait reported 851 new coronavirus cases in 24 hours, taking to 27043 its infection tally, the Health Ministry said. The Health Ministry also reported 7 more deaths from COVID-19, taking to 212 the total such fatalities in Kuwait.