Kuwait To Resume Commercial Flights From Aug 1
Kuwait’s cabinet agreed on a three-stage resumption starting at 30% capacity, the statement said.
Kuwait cabinet announced that the second phase of going back to normalcy would begin on June 30, Tuesday, with curfew hours shortened to 8:00 pm until 5:00 am local-time.
On June 30, government and ministerial entities will allow public and government employees to resume work according to specific decisions made by the cabinet in the overall plan to bring back normal life in the country.
Since the coronavirus emerged in China late last year and spread worldwide, more than 10.1 million people have contracted it, according to Johns Hopkins. The university has tallied more than 502,686 deaths from the disease it causes, COVID-19.
- Bill could allow upto 50% in lockdown pay cut and 30% on paid leave
- India follows up demographics issue in Kuwait
- PACI Office starts evening shift
- 125 cases filed to evict tenants
- COVID-19: 614 new cases and 746 recoveries in Kuwait
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her daughter Aaradhya also test COVID-19 positive
- Kuwait reports 836 COVID-19 cases and 4 deaths