Kuwait To Resume Commercial Flights From Aug 1
Kuwait’s cabinet agreed on a three-stage resumption starting at 30% capacity, the statement said.
Kuwait cabinet announced that the second phase of going back to normalcy would begin on June 30, Tuesday, with curfew hours shortened to 8:00 pm until 5:00 am local-time.
On June 30, government and ministerial entities will allow public and government employees to resume work according to specific decisions made by the cabinet in the overall plan to bring back normal life in the country.
Since the coronavirus emerged in China late last year and spread worldwide, more than 10.1 million people have contracted it, according to Johns Hopkins. The university has tallied more than 502,686 deaths from the disease it causes, COVID-19.
- Kuwait: Private clinics and hospitals to administer COVID-19 vaccine
- Travel suspension between Kuwait and India extended until March 31
- Non-Kuwaiti transit passengers not allowed to travel to Kuwait
- Kuwait Mosafer adds Covid-19 Vaccine certificate option
- Kuwait Amir congratulates citizens and residents on national days
- 8,293 new cases in Maharashtra as Covid-19 spike continues amid lockdown
- USA – House passes $1.9 Trillion Coronavirus relief package