Kuwait To Resume Commercial Flights From Aug 1
Kuwait’s cabinet agreed on a three-stage resumption starting at 30% capacity, the statement said.
Kuwait cabinet announced that the second phase of going back to normalcy would begin on June 30, Tuesday, with curfew hours shortened to 8:00 pm until 5:00 am local-time.
On June 30, government and ministerial entities will allow public and government employees to resume work according to specific decisions made by the cabinet in the overall plan to bring back normal life in the country.
Since the coronavirus emerged in China late last year and spread worldwide, more than 10.1 million people have contracted it, according to Johns Hopkins. The university has tallied more than 502,686 deaths from the disease it causes, COVID-19.
- Kuwait: How To Pay Electricity & Water Bills Online
- Pakistan to send 100,000 skilled workers to Kuwait
- Kuwait: 30,000 expats face fines for expired residency permits
- Kuwait Municipality cancels spring camping season
- Kuwait: Real estate sector warns about the negative effect of demographic law
- 95% of government jobs now held by Kuwaitis
- DGCA to reopen restaurants & prayer rooms at Kuwait International Airport