Kuwait To Resume Commercial Flights From Aug 1
Kuwait’s cabinet agreed on a three-stage resumption starting at 30% capacity, the statement said.
Kuwait cabinet announced that the second phase of going back to normalcy would begin on June 30, Tuesday, with curfew hours shortened to 8:00 pm until 5:00 am local-time.
On June 30, government and ministerial entities will allow public and government employees to resume work according to specific decisions made by the cabinet in the overall plan to bring back normal life in the country.
Since the coronavirus emerged in China late last year and spread worldwide, more than 10.1 million people have contracted it, according to Johns Hopkins. The university has tallied more than 502,686 deaths from the disease it causes, COVID-19.
- 2,400 expats visit Ministry of Interior daily to amend residency permits
- Oman to start issuing tourist visas
- Kuwait cabinet approves return of domestic workers from 7th December
- Kuwait government urged to extend residency permits of engineers for three months
- Heavy rains flood streets, schools and hospitals in Kuwait
- UAE: Free parking announced from Tuesday to Friday, plus revised transport timings
- 70,000 expats aged 60 and above to depart in 2021 from Kuwait