Kuwait surpasses 3000 coronavirus positive cases
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health on Sunday reported 183 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in the last 24 hours, bringing the total number of infections to 3075.
During its daily briefing, Health Ministry spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said that 61 patients were in intensive care, 31 of them are in critical condition. Those currently receiving treatment at hospital reached 2,249 patients, said the spokesperson. Today’s death case is for a 57-year-old Iranian male; who had been receiving treatment at ICU for 24 days.
Earlier, Kuwait’s Health Minister Dr. Basel Al-Sabah announced, Sunday, the recovery of 150 people from the coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the tally to 806.
Kuwait has converted a section of the Jaber Al-Ahmad Sports Stadium into a quarantine facility in move to combat coronavirus (COVID-19). Minister of Public Works and Minister of State for Housing Affairs Dr. Rana Al-Fares declared on Saturday delivering a section of Jaber Al-Ahmad Sports Stadium quarantine to the Ministry of Health.