Kuwait reports 684 new cases and 692 recoveries in 24 hours
Kuwait Ministry of Health announced on Saturday, 692 new coronavirus cases (COVID-19), raising the total to 63,309. Deaths remained 429 with 4 fatalities.
In the last 24 hours, 692 cases were recovered making the total recovery to 53,607.
Meanwhile, The government’s spokesman, Tariq Al-Muzram, announced today, Thursday, that the cabinet decided the country will transition to the third stage of the gradual return to normal life plan from Tuesday, 28 July. In the third stage, it is the end of the partial curfew, and allows for the opening of hotels and resorts, an increase in the number of employees in government departments to about 50% of the total number.
The Civil Service Commission today announced that all ministries and government agencies would be closed for five days from Thursday 30th to Monday 3rd of August on account of Eid Al Adha. Government departments with special nature of work will determine the number of holidays as per their work nature.
- Kuwait: Traffic department start issuing sticker number plates for vehicles
- Kuwait: No exemption from quarantine and PCR test
- Kuwait: 74,000 government workers registered on expired visas
- Kuwait sees a decline in cases
- Kuwait: Recruitment fees for domestic workers to increase by 50%
- Kuwait: KD 100 fine for not wearing face mask
- Kuwait: New domestic workers allowed entry starting 17th January
- Kuwait renews 300,000 residency permits since the start of COVID-19 pandemic