Kuwait reports 684 new cases and 692 recoveries in 24 hours
Kuwait Ministry of Health announced on Saturday, 692 new coronavirus cases (COVID-19), raising the total to 63,309. Deaths remained 429 with 4 fatalities.
In the last 24 hours, 692 cases were recovered making the total recovery to 53,607.
Meanwhile, The government’s spokesman, Tariq Al-Muzram, announced today, Thursday, that the cabinet decided the country will transition to the third stage of the gradual return to normal life plan from Tuesday, 28 July. In the third stage, it is the end of the partial curfew, and allows for the opening of hotels and resorts, an increase in the number of employees in government departments to about 50% of the total number.
The Civil Service Commission today announced that all ministries and government agencies would be closed for five days from Thursday 30th to Monday 3rd of August on account of Eid Al Adha. Government departments with special nature of work will determine the number of holidays as per their work nature.
- Jazeera Airways announces vaccination drive of pilots and cabin crew in Kuwait
- New curfew timings from today in Kuwait
- Kuwait: Ministry of Interior mulls withdrawing driving license of expats with mental health issues
- Kuwait: 547 people violated COVID-19 curfew since March
- Kuwait unlikely to import Sputnik V
- Kuwait’s Traffic Department receives 66,689 complaints via WhatsApp
- Kuwait bans women from praying in mosques during Ramadan
- Kuwait considers renewing permits of some expats above 60