Kuwait: Mishref Test Centers Only For These Nationalities
Egyptian, Lebanese and Syrian nationals from various governorates are requested to arrive at the Kuwait International Fairgrounds in Mishref for coronavirus medical check up as per Kuwait’s Ministry of Health.
Expatriates who have arrived from travel on 27th February 2020 and after need to visit Kuwait Fairgrounds, 6th Ring Road entrance, Hall No. 6, as per schedule.
Visits will be arranged as per registered addressed on civil id as per below schedule:
- Thursday 12 March: residents Al Jahra governorate
- Friday 13 March: residents Mubarak al Kabeer governorate
- Saturday 14 March: residents Farwaniya governorate
- Sunday 15 March: residents Hawally governorate
- Monday 16 March: residents Ahmadi governorate
- Tuesday 17 March: residents of Capital Al Asima Capital
Expatriates must bring along with their passports and civil ids.
Attendance Is Mandatory By Penalty Of Law
- Coronavirus: What are the 4 stages of a global pandemic?
- 35 Indians Infected By Coronavirus In Kuwait
- Kuwait confirms 23 new cases of coronavirus, Total 289
- Kuwait allows residence violators to exit in light of Coronavirus
- Kuwait confirms 11 new cases of coronavirus, Total 266
- National Bank of Kuwait postpones installments and loan repayment for all customers
- Kuwait confirms 20 new cases of coronavirus, Total 255
- Kuwait Government will not hesitate to change the partial curfew to full
- Kuwait: Residents allowed to purchase only from his area cooperative
- China Supplied Faulty Coronavirus Test Kits to Spain, Czech Republic
- Amnesty: Illegal expats can leave Kuwait till April 30
- Indian embassy in Kuwait issues advisory for residence violators
- 3.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Kuwait
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Test Positive For Coronavirus
- Kuwait confirms 17 new cases of coronavirus, Total 225