Kuwait: Mishref Test Centers Only For These Nationalities
Egyptian, Lebanese and Syrian nationals from various governorates are requested to arrive at the Kuwait International Fairgrounds in Mishref for coronavirus medical check up as per Kuwait’s Ministry of Health.
Expatriates who have arrived from travel on 27th February 2020 and after need to visit Kuwait Fairgrounds, 6th Ring Road entrance, Hall No. 6, as per schedule.
Visits will be arranged as per registered addressed on civil id as per below schedule:
- Thursday 12 March: residents Al Jahra governorate
- Friday 13 March: residents Mubarak al Kabeer governorate
- Saturday 14 March: residents Farwaniya governorate
- Sunday 15 March: residents Hawally governorate
- Monday 16 March: residents Ahmadi governorate
- Tuesday 17 March: residents of Capital Al Asima Capital
Expatriates must bring along with their passports and civil ids.
Attendance Is Mandatory By Penalty Of Law
- 95% of government jobs now held by Kuwaitis
- DGCA to reopen restaurants & prayer rooms at Kuwait International Airport
- Kuwait: Authorities reiterated KD 2 fine per day for expired residency
- Kuwait National Assembly finalising demographic imbalance bill
- Kuwait’s COVID-19 cases pass 100,000 mark
- Computer dealers cracked down for hiking laptops prices in Kuwait
- Kuwait: Registration for Emergency Certificate continues
- Kuwait: Panel approves law to reduce expatriate
- Kuwait’s total infections nearing 100,000
- Kuwait: Ministry of Interior to take strict action on public gatherings
- Kuwait: New traffic fines, some raised up to 1000%
- Kuwait: DGCA proposes to reduce quarantine period to 7 days
- Kuwait: Stray Dogs Invade Residential Areas
- What is brucellosis, the bacterial disease that has infected thousands in China?
- Expats with expired visa faces daily fines in Kuwait