Kuwait Government urges people to stay indoors
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Information called on all citizens and residents to remain at home and avoid unessential trips due to the spread of coronavirus in the country.
The government also asked people to stay away from gatherings and crowded places and stick to relevant official instructions and guidelines.
Kuwait announced total count of confirmed virus patients has reached up to 112, patients under treatment are 103, patients critical 4, recovered patients 9 and 534 quarantined.
This precautionary measures taken by the Kuwaiti government in order to put the novel coronavirus situation under control.
Meanwhile Ministry of Interior denied the rumors spreading on social media about fixed time for going out. There are many fake news circulating on social media about fixed time for going out, which is not true, MoI informed.
- Caribbean Island covered in Ash post volcanic eruptionCaribbean Island covered in Ash post volcanic eruption The tiny eastern Caribbean island of Saint Vincent was blanketed with a thin layer of ash and a “strong sulphur” smell hung […]
- Covid19 – India crosses 100 million vaccination markCovid19 – India crosses 100 million vaccination mark India has administered more than 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccines amid a deadly second wave of infections. The country has been […]
- China – 21 coal miners trapped underground due to floodsChina – 21 coal miners trapped underground due to floods Eight miners have been rescued and 21 remain trapped in a coal mine that flooded in northwest China’s Xinjiang region, […]
- Saudi Arabia allows walk-in vaccinations for people aged 75 and overSaudi Arabia allows walk-in vaccinations for people aged 75 and over Saudi health authorities have allowed walk-in inoculation against COVID-19 for people aged 75 years and above as the kingdom […]
- Qatar shuts cinemas, beauty salons, barber shops as infections riseQatar shuts cinemas, beauty salons, barber shops as infections rise Qatar has announced new restrictions including the closure of cinemas and curtailing workers’ attendance and public transport capacity to curb […]
- India – All private vaccination centres shut till Monday in MumbaiIndia – All private vaccination centres shut till Monday in Mumbai Private vaccination centers will remain closed in Mumbai for the next three days as Maharashtra underwent a complete lockdown […]
- Vaccinations resume in Oman as stocks replenishedVaccinations resume in Oman as stocks replenished COVID-19 vaccinations have resumed in Oman in various governorates as the shortfall in doses eased with the arrival of new consignments. More doses […]
- Mosques in Bahrain open for vaccinated and recovered worshippers onlyMosques in Bahrain open for vaccinated and recovered worshippers only Bahrain has announced it will open mosques across the Kingdom for Friday prayers, and Isha and Taraweeh prayers from the […]
- China – Alibaba fined $2.7 billion for anti-monopoly violationsChina – Alibaba fined $2.7 billion for anti-monopoly violations Following a month-long probe, China’s market regulator ‘State Administration for Market Regulation’ (SAMR) levied a fine of $2.75 billion on Jack […]
- U.S. – Pfizer and BioNTech seek emergency approval for vaccine in adolescentsU.S. – Pfizer and BioNTech seek emergency approval for vaccine in adolescents Pfizer Inc and its German partner BioNTech SE said on Friday they have requested the US Food and […]
- Covid19 – Vaccine shortage hits poor countriesCovid19 – Vaccine shortage hits poor countries As many as 60 countries, including some of the world’s poorest, might be stalled at the first shots of their coronavirus vaccines because […]
- Serum Institute of India refunds South Africa for Covid19 vaccinesSerum Institute of India refunds South Africa for Covid19 vaccines The Serum Institute of India has fully refunded South Africa for the 500,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, which were […]
- South Korea – Night clubs and other entertainment facilities shut due to 4th waveSouth Korea – Night clubs and other entertainment facilities shut due to 4th wave South Korea will reimpose a ban on nightclubs, karaoke bars and other nightly entertainment facilities, authorities […]
- Covid19 – Pakistan approves emergency use of CoronaVacCovid19 – Pakistan approves emergency use of CoronaVac The CoronaVac vaccine, despite its low efficacy rate was allowed by the health authorities to counter the third wave of the pandemic […]
- France recommends mRNA shots as second doses after AstraZeneca shotFrance recommends mRNA shots as second doses after AstraZeneca shot France’s top health body said recipients of a first dose of AstraZeneca’s traditional Covid-19 vaccine who are under 55 should […]
- Nepal battles worst forest fire in decadesNepal battles worst forest fire in decades Nepal is battling its worst forest fires in years, officials said on Friday, with smoke wafting across its mountains and souring the air […]
- Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II passes away at age 99Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II passes away at age 99 Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, who had been married to Queen Elizabeth for 73 years passed away […]
- Qatar imposes new restrictions to curb virus spreadQatar imposes new restrictions to curb virus spread Qatar has announced new restrictions including the closure of cinemas and curtailing workers’ attendance and public transport capacity to curb a spike […]
- Oman lifts curfew until start of RamadanOman lifts curfew until start of Ramadan With the curfew lifted from today until the start of Ramadan, it has given many a reason to rejoice. Oman had imposed a […]
- Bahrain to limit indoor services to vaccinated peopleBahrain to limit indoor services to vaccinated people Starting from the first day of Eid Al Fitr, which follows the Ramadan month, indoor services in Bahrain will be limited to […]