Kuwait Government urges people to stay indoors
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Information called on all citizens and residents to remain at home and avoid unessential trips due to the spread of coronavirus in the country.
The government also asked people to stay away from gatherings and crowded places and stick to relevant official instructions and guidelines.
Kuwait announced total count of confirmed virus patients has reached up to 112, patients under treatment are 103, patients critical 4, recovered patients 9 and 534 quarantined.
This precautionary measures taken by the Kuwaiti government in order to put the novel coronavirus situation under control.
Meanwhile Ministry of Interior denied the rumors spreading on social media about fixed time for going out. There are many fake news circulating on social media about fixed time for going out, which is not true, MoI informed.
- Kuwait: 400 expat ministry employees to be sackedKuwait: 400 expat ministry employees to be sacked Kuwait’s Minister of Public Works and Minister of State for Housing Affairs, Dr. Rana Al Fares, will terminate the service of 400 […]
- Kuwait: Indian Embassy request people to provide valid contact detailsKuwait: Indian Embassy request people to provide valid contact details The Indian Embassy in Kuwait requests people to include their complete contact details while contacting the Embassy for various purpose. […]
- Kuwait: How To Pay Electricity & Water Bills OnlineKuwait: How To Pay Electricity & Water Bills Online The discovery of oil in Kuwait, which is still the main source of national wealth, had a great impact at the […]
- Pakistan to send 100,000 skilled workers to KuwaitPakistan to send 100,000 skilled workers to Kuwait In an effort to increase remittances, the Pakistani Minister of Expatriates and Human Resources announced that Pakistan is planning on sending 100,000 […]
- Kuwait: 30,000 expats face fines for expired residency permitsKuwait: 30,000 expats face fines for expired residency permits Around 30,000 expatriates in Kuwait are becoming illegals and face accumulated fines after their residency permits expired earlier this month. Those […]
- Kuwait Municipality cancels spring camping seasonKuwait Municipality cancels spring camping season Kuwait Municipality on Thursday said it will be cancelling this year’s camping season leaning on the Health Ministry’s reports advising this action for safety […]
- Kuwait: Real estate sector warns about the negative effect of demographic lawKuwait: Real estate sector warns about the negative effect of demographic law The real estate sector has warned against enacting laws that would negatively affect the real estate sector, which […]
- 95% of government jobs now held by Kuwaitis95% of government jobs now held by Kuwaitis Kuwaitis account for over 95 per cent of employees in the Ministry of Electricity and Water amid a vigorous campaign in the […]
- DGCA to reopen restaurants & prayer rooms at Kuwait International AirportDGCA to reopen restaurants & prayer rooms at Kuwait International Airport The Executive Committee for the restarting of Commercial operation at Kuwait International Airport has decided to restart the service […]
- Kuwait: Authorities reiterated KD 2 fine per day for expired residencyKuwait: Authorities reiterated KD 2 fine per day for expired residency The sources at residency affairs stated that sponsors of thousands of expatriates have not yet submitted requests to amend […]
- Kuwait National Assembly finalising demographic imbalance billKuwait National Assembly finalising demographic imbalance bill The Human Resources committee at Kuwait’s National Assembly has reviewed and will finalise a proposal regarding the demographic imbalance issue. According to the […]
- Kuwait’s COVID-19 cases pass 100,000 markKuwait’s COVID-19 cases pass 100,000 mark Kuwait’s overall new coronavirus infections Tuesday surpassed the 100,000 mark. The Health Ministry confirmed 719 new cases of the virus over the past 24 […]
- Computer dealers cracked down for hiking laptops prices in KuwaitComputer dealers cracked down for hiking laptops prices in Kuwait The Ministry of Commerce has cracked down on computer dealers who stacked up to 150 laptops in a warehouse with […]
- Kuwait: Registration for Emergency Certificate continuesKuwait: Registration for Emergency Certificate continues Indian Embassy today clarified that the registration drive for Indian Engineers is not only for those who face accreditation related difficulties but also for […]
- Kuwait: Panel approves law to reduce expatriateKuwait: Panel approves law to reduce expatriate National Assembly panel passed a draft law to reduce the number of expats in the country over the next five years, but did […]
- Kuwait’s total infections nearing 100,000Kuwait’s total infections nearing 100,000 Kuwait today confirmed 385 new cases of the coronavirus over the past 24 hours, a decrease of 136 cases compared to the tally reported the […]
- Kuwait: Ministry of Interior to take strict action on public gatheringsKuwait: Ministry of Interior to take strict action on public gatherings Ministry of Interior will take strict action on anyone who does not abide by the instructions of the Council […]
- Kuwait: New traffic fines, some raised up to 1000%Kuwait: New traffic fines, some raised up to 1000% The government referred to the National Assembly the draft law amending some provisions of Decree-Law No. 67 of 1976 regarding traffic, […]
- Kuwait: DGCA proposes to reduce quarantine period to 7 daysKuwait: DGCA proposes to reduce quarantine period to 7 days The Directorate General of Civil Aviation known as on to reduce the quarantine in Kuwait for all arrivals to 7 […]
- Kuwait: Stray Dogs Invade Residential AreasKuwait: Stray Dogs Invade Residential Areas At a time when citizens and expatriates that need to trek in the open alleyways have been forced to stay in their homes for […]