Kuwait: Fourth phase precautionary measures
The fourth phase which will begin on 18th of Aug (Tuesday) according the plan to return to life plan following are the details:
• A distance of not less than two meters between workers
• Separation between desks, chairs and the rest of the furniture
• Preventing gatherings in rest rooms and places of worship
• Prevent eating in the workplace
• Provide indicative panels for spacing.
• Wearing a mask for everyone at all times in the workplace
• Commitment to continuously sterilize frequently used surfaces and bathrooms
• Avoid communication which comes in contact with others also avoid payment such as paper and coins, rely on electronic communication.
Workplace (upto 50%)
With regard to the workplace in government agencies that resume their activities, in addition to the previous requirements, the following must:
• Distributing work schedules and receiving visitors.
• Check temperature for employees and visitors.
• People with a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees are not allowed to enter.
• Not allowing the employee who shows signs of illness in the premises
• Cleaning and disinfection of buildings at least once a day.
• Cleaning and disinfection of tools every time.
• The provision of sterilizer is mandatory throughout the workplace.