Kuwait Closes Shopping Malls, Entertainment Centers and Saloons Due To Coronavirus
Cooperative societies and ration centers will remain open.
Restaurants and cafés which are opened can only accept 5 clients at a time and in case of a line, a distance of at least 1 meter should be kept.
As of today 195 people set free after completing medical quarantine period in Khairan Center, bringing the total number of those who ended the quarantine period to 324.
Kuwait Coronavirus Update: 104 Diagnosed Cases, 97 under treatment, 6 critical, 7 recovered, 718 under quarantine as of (2:00 AM)15th March.
- COVID-19 test reports from some Indian labs invalid for Dubai-bound passengers
- Abu Dhabi requires all international travellers to disclose date of entry
- Kuwait: No change in 14 days quarantine period
- Kuwait: Direct charter flight are allowed from 32 countries
- Kuwait: 116 stranded medical staff return from India
- Kuwaiti Education Ministry premises shut
- Filipino nurses appeal to Kuwait to allow entry
- Kuwait: 400 expat ministry employees to be sacked
- Kuwait: Indian Embassy request people to provide valid contact details
- Kuwait: How To Pay Electricity & Water Bills Online
- Pakistan to send 100,000 skilled workers to Kuwait
- Kuwait: 30,000 expats face fines for expired residency permits
- Kuwait Municipality cancels spring camping season
- Kuwait: Real estate sector warns about the negative effect of demographic law
- 95% of government jobs now held by Kuwaitis
- DGCA to reopen restaurants & prayer rooms at Kuwait International Airport
- Kuwait: Authorities reiterated KD 2 fine per day for expired residency
- Kuwait National Assembly finalising demographic imbalance bill
- Kuwait’s COVID-19 cases pass 100,000 mark
- Computer dealers cracked down for hiking laptops prices in Kuwait