Kuwait Closes Shopping Malls, Entertainment Centers and Saloons Due To Coronavirus
Cooperative societies and ration centers will remain open.
Restaurants and cafés which are opened can only accept 5 clients at a time and in case of a line, a distance of at least 1 meter should be kept.
As of today 195 people set free after completing medical quarantine period in Khairan Center, bringing the total number of those who ended the quarantine period to 324.
Kuwait Coronavirus Update: 104 Diagnosed Cases, 97 under treatment, 6 critical, 7 recovered, 718 under quarantine as of (2:00 AM)15th March.
- Italian Painting – Salvator Mundi Found
- Lockdown extended in Germany
- Nepal detects new Covid19 strain
- Snowstorm hits Japan
- USA-Army National Guard Members removed from inauguration duty
- Emergency use of vaccine approved in Brazil
- Kuwait allows expat teachers to travel for school break
- Kuwait: Visa violations reach a record 180,000
- Kuwait reports two cases of new COVID-19 variant
- Kuwait: Teachers to be vaccinated at beginning of second semester
- USA: New rule for passengers arriving in the country
- Kuwait: Education and Health ministries discuss plans for gradual opening of schools
- Oman to close land borders again to curb the virus
- UAE: Bahrain added to Abu Dhabi’s travel ‘green list’
- UAE: Hospital visitors need to take Covid test for inpatient visits
- Uganda – General Elections and Internet Shutdown
- Russia arrests Alexei Navalny
- UAE: Minimum age to get Covid-19 vaccine now 16
- US Capitol under lockdown
- Billionaire Samsung Scion receives 2-1/2 years of imprisonment