Kuwait bans entry of non- kuwaitis to the country for two weeks
Official spokesperson of Kuwait Government Tariq Al-Muzarim, announced that the Council of Ministers took several decisions after its meeting today, Wednesday, as follows:
– Stop the entry of non-Kuwaitis starting from Sunday, February 7th for a period of two weeks, except for the first-degree relatives of Kuwaitis and domestic workers registered on the authorized platform.
– Institutional quarantine for all incoming passengers for a week starting from February 21.
– Close all commercial activities from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am, with the exception of pharmacies and outlets for shopping food and health supplies and supplies on That the delivery service and external orders be excluded from this decision.
– Stop renting halls and tents, and prevent gatherings, including celebrations.
– Closing restaurant from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am except for delivery.
– Ban all gatherings, including those national holidays celebrations.
– Close all health clubs and personal care places such as salons, barber shops and spas.
The Council of Ministers called on all citizens and residents to cooperate and comply with the guidelines and preventive health requirements to achieve the desired result. They also urged people not to be negligent and work as one team to confront this pandemic.