Kuwait Banks Will Resume Operations Tommorow
The Kuwait Banking Association announced that the banks’ business will be resumed from tomorrow, 2nd June 2020.
Banks will re-open the same branches as opened before the total ban was imposed in the country.
The branches will operate from 09:00 AM to 13:00 PM, the association said in a statement.
Kuwait Ministry of Interior stated that the residents of the isolated areas are allowed to leave their homes, within the curfew area only but are not allowed to go out of their area even with curfew permit. The partial curfew in Kuwait will be from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Kuwait: All Visit Visa Expired To Be Renewed Until August 31st
- Steps To Get An Appointment To Shop Groceries During Curfew Hours
- Important Links To Use During The Full Lockdown in Kuwait
- Kuwait Co-operative Societies Home Delivery Numbers
- How To Get Medical Permits During Total Lockdown in Kuwait
Kuwait government decides to change the total curfew to a partial curfew. The health minister said easing the curfew will be among the first phase in a 5-phases plan, each to last at least 3 weeks, to go back to normal life.