Kuwait: Approval of Coronal Emergency Ministerial Committee needed for all kinds of entry visas
All kinds of entry visas to Kuwait for all nationalities will not be issued without the approval of Coronal Emergency Ministerial committee, Cabinet informed today.
The official spokesperson for the government of Kuwait, Tariq Al-Muzrim, said in a press conference after the meeting, that the council decided to confirm that entry visas for all nationalities would not be issued except after the approval of the Corona Emergency Ministerial Committee.
Also, Kuwait decided to move to the fourth phase of return to normalcy from Tuesday, August 18th. However, the partial curfew from 9:00 pm to 3:00 am will continue.
The partial curfew imposed on some areas will be maintained pending a revision on Thursday, August 20, 2020.
The following are the activities that will be allowed from Tuesday (18/8/2020), according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health:
– Work places in government ministries and the private sector (more than 50 percent).
– Restaurants and cafes (with spacing).
– Public transportation (with spacing).
Activities moving from “fifth” to “fourth”
- Sports and health clubs.
- Personal care stores, salons, barbershops and health products.
- Tailoring shops and workshops.