Kuwait Announces 511 new COVID-19 Cases, 2 More Deaths

Kuwait Announces 511 new COVID-19 Cases, 2 More Deaths

Kuwait Announces 511 new COVID-19 Cases, 2 More Deaths

The Ministry of Health announced, Monday, 511 new infections of the coronavirus (COVID-19), raising the total to 36,431. Deaths reached 298 with the addition of 2 fatalities.

In the last 24 hours, 772 people recovered from the coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the tally to 27,531. The recovered will be transferred to the hospital recuperation ward, pending their discharge within the next few days.

Kuwait Announces 511 new COVID-19 Cases, 2 More Deaths

All the new cases were in contact with previously infected people or are being investigated for sources of infection, the Health Ministry’s spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al Sanad said.

Read: Hawally, Farwaniya and Khaitan Shows Positive Indicator For Lifting Isolation

The Ministry of Interior stated that on Sunday, 14th June. 10 people violated curfew. From these 7 were Kuwaiti nationals and 3 were expat.

Kuwait announced the opening of a new bridge on the Fifth Ring Road, opposite Al-Andalus area in both directions (Salmiya and Kairouan).

Meanwhile, Kuwait Ministry of Interior stated that the residents of the isolated areas are allowed to leave their homes, within the curfew area only but are not allowed to go out of their area even with curfew permit. The partial curfew in Kuwait will be from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.

Read: 2020 Population By Religious Communities In Kuwait

Kuwait government decides to change the total curfew to a partial curfew. The health minister said easing the curfew will be among the first phase in a 5-phases plan, each to last at least 3 weeks, to go back to normal life.

Paid Content