Kuwait announces 4 new coronavirus cases
4 people tested positive in Kuwait with coronavirus, bringing the total number of persons infected with the virus to 104.
One case is for an Indian national who was in contact with a person who came from Azerbaijan, Two Kuwaitis who were in the United Kingdom, and another Kuwaiti female who was in both Qatar and France.
As of now six patients are in the ICU; two in a critical condition and the rest are stable.
- 225 Indians in Kuwait Infected By Coronavirus
- Kuwait reports 77 new cases of coronavirus, Total 556
- Kuwait confirms first coronavirus death and 62 new Covid-19 cases, Total 479
- New penalties against violators of communicable diseases in Kuwait
- Italian man kills girlfriend after wrongly accusing her of infecting him with coronavirus
- 115 Indians in Kuwait Infected By Coronavirus
- Kuwait confirms 75 new cases of coronavirus, Total 417
- Rodrigo Duterte: ‘Shoot them dead’ warns against violating lockdown in Philippines
- 73 Indians Infected By Coronavirus In Kuwait
- Kuwait confirms 25 new cases of coronavirus, Total 342
- Famous Kuwaiti actress calls for ban on expatriates
- Kuwait: Full curfew option on government table
- 59 Indians Infected By Coronavirus In Kuwait
- Kuwait records 28 new COVID-19 cases, total of 317
- Doctor who met Russian President Putin last week ‘tests positive’
- Coronavirus ‘worst crisis’ since WWII: UN Chief
- Trump warns US of ‘very painful’ 2 weeks ahead