Kuwait announces 4 new coronavirus cases
4 people tested positive in Kuwait with coronavirus, bringing the total number of persons infected with the virus to 104.
One case is for an Indian national who was in contact with a person who came from Azerbaijan, Two Kuwaitis who were in the United Kingdom, and another Kuwaiti female who was in both Qatar and France.
As of now six patients are in the ICU; two in a critical condition and the rest are stable.
- Covid19 – Diners at Paris restaurant fined for violating protocols
- 3000-year-old lost city discovered in Egypt
- Rare tropical Cyclone Seroja approaches western Australia
- Caribbean Island covered in Ash post volcanic eruption
- Covid19 – India crosses 100 million vaccination mark
- China – 21 coal miners trapped underground due to floods
- Saudi Arabia allows walk-in vaccinations for people aged 75 and over
- Qatar shuts cinemas, beauty salons, barber shops as infections rise
- India – All private vaccination centres shut till Monday in Mumbai
- Vaccinations resume in Oman as stocks replenished
- Mosques in Bahrain open for vaccinated and recovered worshippers only
- China – Alibaba fined $2.7 billion for anti-monopoly violations
- U.S. – Pfizer and BioNTech seek emergency approval for vaccine in adolescents
- Covid19 – Vaccine shortage hits poor countries
- Serum Institute of India refunds South Africa for Covid19 vaccines
- South Korea – Night clubs and other entertainment facilities shut due to 4th wave
- Covid19 – Pakistan approves emergency use of CoronaVac