Kuwait announces 4 new coronavirus cases
4 people tested positive in Kuwait with coronavirus, bringing the total number of persons infected with the virus to 104.
One case is for an Indian national who was in contact with a person who came from Azerbaijan, Two Kuwaitis who were in the United Kingdom, and another Kuwaiti female who was in both Qatar and France.
As of now six patients are in the ICU; two in a critical condition and the rest are stable.
- Italian Painting – Salvator Mundi Found
- Lockdown extended in Germany
- Nepal detects new Covid19 strain
- Snowstorm hits Japan
- USA-Army National Guard Members removed from inauguration duty
- Emergency use of vaccine approved in Brazil
- Kuwait allows expat teachers to travel for school break
- Kuwait: Visa violations reach a record 180,000
- Kuwait reports two cases of new COVID-19 variant
- Kuwait: Teachers to be vaccinated at beginning of second semester
- USA: New rule for passengers arriving in the country
- Kuwait: Education and Health ministries discuss plans for gradual opening of schools
- Oman to close land borders again to curb the virus
- UAE: Bahrain added to Abu Dhabi’s travel ‘green list’
- UAE: Hospital visitors need to take Covid test for inpatient visits
- Uganda – General Elections and Internet Shutdown
- Russia arrests Alexei Navalny