Kuwait announces 4 new coronavirus cases
4 people tested positive in Kuwait with coronavirus, bringing the total number of persons infected with the virus to 104.
One case is for an Indian national who was in contact with a person who came from Azerbaijan, Two Kuwaitis who were in the United Kingdom, and another Kuwaiti female who was in both Qatar and France.
As of now six patients are in the ICU; two in a critical condition and the rest are stable.
- Kuwait: 400 expat ministry employees to be sacked
- Kuwait: Indian Embassy request people to provide valid contact details
- Kuwait: How To Pay Electricity & Water Bills Online
- Pakistan to send 100,000 skilled workers to Kuwait
- Kuwait: 30,000 expats face fines for expired residency permits
- Kuwait Municipality cancels spring camping season
- Kuwait: Real estate sector warns about the negative effect of demographic law
- 95% of government jobs now held by Kuwaitis
- DGCA to reopen restaurants & prayer rooms at Kuwait International Airport
- Kuwait: Authorities reiterated KD 2 fine per day for expired residency
- Kuwait National Assembly finalising demographic imbalance bill
- Kuwait’s COVID-19 cases pass 100,000 mark
- Computer dealers cracked down for hiking laptops prices in Kuwait
- Kuwait: Registration for Emergency Certificate continues
- Kuwait: Panel approves law to reduce expatriate
- Kuwait’s total infections nearing 100,000
- Kuwait: Ministry of Interior to take strict action on public gatherings