Kuwait announces 4 new coronavirus cases
4 people tested positive in Kuwait with coronavirus, bringing the total number of persons infected with the virus to 104.
One case is for an Indian national who was in contact with a person who came from Azerbaijan, Two Kuwaitis who were in the United Kingdom, and another Kuwaiti female who was in both Qatar and France.
As of now six patients are in the ICU; two in a critical condition and the rest are stable.
- Rekha’s bungalow sealed after security guard tests positive
- After Amitabh, Abhishek Bachchan tests positive for coronavirus
- Bollywood Actor Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for coronavirus
- Kuwait reports 478 COVID-19 cases, 3 deaths
- Kuwait: India has shared its concern on Expat Quota Bill
- Kuwait MOH calls on citizens and residents to avoid travelling abroad
- Farwaniya Lockdown expected to end soon
- Kuwait: Around 1.5 million expats expected to leave by 2020 end
- Earlier issued visa cancelled for those who haven’t entered
- 7 Simple Beauty Tips for Men
- Kuwait: Driving License Printing Machines open at malls now
- MOFA opens online booking for attestation of documents
- Kuwait: Unpaid salaries forces restaurant workers to protest
- 10 Best Essential Oils for Skin Care
- COVID-19: Kuwait reports 762 new coronavirus cases, 2 death
- Kuwait: One dead and another injured in two hit and run accidents
- COVID-19: Kuwait reports 601 new coronavirus cases, 4 death