Kuwait airports will be closed till January 1st
Kuwait Government Communication Center and the official spokesperson for the Kuwait government, Tariq Al-Muzrim, announced the suspension of commercial flights to and from Kuwait International Airport.
Kuwait Airport, land and sea ports will be closed from 11 pm today Monday, December 21, 2020, until the end of Friday, January 1.
This comes, in light of the health repercussions of the new series of Coronavirus, which began to spread in United Kingdom and the countries of Europe.
- The new regulations for delivery vehicles will enter into force from October 1st
- About 18,000 bottles of foreign liquor seized at Shuwaikh port
- Jazeera Airways launches direct flight to Bengaluru and Thiruvananthapuram
- Oman: No stamping of passport for expat visa
- Saudi to provide health insurance coverage for bariatric surgery from 1st Oct
- Apple Pay to launch in Kuwait next month
- Kuwait: Shops in private residential areas should close at 12 midnight
- Qatar: Doha International Airport to reopen to ease World Cup 2022 traffic