Kalabhavan’s (Chitrahar) Drawing and Painting Competition 2019
“Kalabhavan’s Drawing and Painting Competition 2019” to be held on 29th Nov’19
Kalabhavan Kuwait would like to inform you that we will be conducting the “Drawing and Painting Competition” for all the School Children in Kuwait, which will be held at The Indian Community School, Khaitan, on the 29th (Friday) Nov. 2019 at 10.30 am.
This competition is Open & Free for all the students in Kuwait to display their artistic talent.
Kalabhavan Kuwait, is a unique Music Training Institution in Kuwait which is approved by the Ministry of Private Education and Established in the year of August 2002. Kalabhavan has orchestrated the revival of the traditional and popular art forms on the cultural map of India, Kalabhavan has played a major role in promoting cultural activities and various art forms like music and dance both in India and abroad. The Faculty of Kalabhavan Kuwait includes veteran professionals who have been trained at Cochin Kalabhavan and other reputed institutions of arts in India. The students, both children and adults are oriented towards stage performances through months of vigorous training.
The Drawing and Painting Competition ‘19 is conducted under the following categories:
|1||Grooming Stars||LKG & UKG||Crayons|
|2||Little Stars||1-4 Grade||Colour Pencils|
|3||Growing Stars||5-8 Grade||Colour pencils|
|4||Super Stars||9-12 Grade||Water Colour|
Terms & Conditions:-
- Chitrahar Contest ’19 –Free Entry for all Students.
- Chitrahar Contest ’19 is a one and half hour competition.
- The contestants should register their names on or before 25th Nov 2019.
- Drawing Chart paper will be provided by the Institute.
- Drawing materials (Crayons, color pencils & water colors) should be brought by the contestant.
- The contestants should use the drawing medium as stipulated for each group. Otherwise it will be considered as disqualified.
- All contestants should report 30 minutes before at the venue of the competition.
- Each group will be given a Theme/Subject which will be announced 30 minutes before the day of the contest.
- The contestants should not exceed their permitted time; in such case they will not be considered as qualified.
- Each category will have 1st, 2nd& 3rd prizes
- The final judgment will be declared and announced by the management of Kalabhavan and no other claims will be entertained.
For further details, kindly contact:
Email ID: email@example.com