In greater noida, a generator inside suburban society incurs fire
Ablaze occurred out in a generator set inside a suburban society in Greater Noida on Thursday, administrators stated.
The fire was promulgated approximately 8 am from the generator set installed in Palm Olympia society, a policeman replied.
“Nobody was hurt in the incident even as the fire triggered panic among the locals. The flames were doused soon by the Fire Safety Department using a fire tender,” the official responded.
It was not quickly known what let the fire in the generator set, he continued.
Earlier this week a fire was published from Spice Mall in Noida, while stocks of oil drums caught flame inside methanol shed in Greater Noida.
Both the occurrences took place on Monday and nobody was notified hurt, the Fire Department administrators responded.