In Dubai, a guy lost his life due to cooking gas leak blast

1060
In Dubai, a guy lost his life due to cooking gas leak blast

In Dubai, a guy lost his life due to cooking gas leak blast

A 47-year-old Indian gentleman was annihilated in an ignition caused by cooking gas leakage at a residential building here.

The blast took place on Saturday on the sixth floor of the structure in Mankhool range when a mechanic was attempting to fix a gas leak.

Dubai Police used Twitter to verify the occurrence.

One person, who was only classified as VS, was killed in the blast.

The gentleman from Lucknow was dwelling in the flat next door with his family, including two girls, aged 16 and 11, Khaleej Times announced.

Three persons also hurt in the blast.

“The explosion took place in the apartment next door to ours,” the deceased’s partner replied.

“There was a sudden and huge eruption that came from the flat next door. The result was so immense, and it hit our apartment as well. The roof fell; there was debris throughout,” she replied.

“A huge door had fallen on him (husband), and the result of the blast caused severe wounds to his body,” she continued.

The individual was hurried to a nearby hospital where he died to his injuries.

The family yearns to repatriate VS’s remains back home to India as soon as possible.

The worker and the residents in the apartment where the occurrence took place survived the explosion.

The Consulate General of India in Dubai announced it was in touch with the companions and family of VS as well as with local jurisdictions.

“We express our serious sympathies to the family and want to guarantee that we will help in all ways possible,” the Consulate General tweeted.