Health Minister Of UK tests positive for COVID-19
She attended a reception with Prime Minister Boris Johnson a day before her diagnosis and met hundreds of people in the Parliament. Dorries has been advised isolation and is taking precautionary measures, reported to be fallen ill on March 6 and confirmed on March 8.
The Public Health in England has begun contact tracing strongly as the news of her infection brings the threat to the Prime Minister Boris Johnson as well.
A total of 382 cases have been announced in Wales, with 6 deaths. Meanwhile, airlines have cut thousands of flights including to and from Italy after the country was put on lockdown.
- COVID-19 test reports from some Indian labs invalid for Dubai-bound passengers
- Abu Dhabi requires all international travellers to disclose date of entry
- Kuwait: No change in 14 days quarantine period
- Kuwait: Direct charter flight are allowed from 32 countries
- Kuwait: 116 stranded medical staff return from India