Health Minister Of UK tests positive for COVID-19
She attended a reception with Prime Minister Boris Johnson a day before her diagnosis and met hundreds of people in the Parliament. Dorries has been advised isolation and is taking precautionary measures, reported to be fallen ill on March 6 and confirmed on March 8.
The Public Health in England has begun contact tracing strongly as the news of her infection brings the threat to the Prime Minister Boris Johnson as well.
A total of 382 cases have been announced in Wales, with 6 deaths. Meanwhile, airlines have cut thousands of flights including to and from Italy after the country was put on lockdown.
- Clinton Misquitta releases ebook, The Healthy Breakfast Cookbook
- Closure of some roads in Kuwait due to bad weather
- UAE Travel Guidelines: No entry for Passengers with single name on passport
- Kuwait hangs seven prisoners, including two women since 2017
- Zomato to discontinue food ordering service in UAE from November 24