Happy Diwali 2022: Diwali Wishes, Greetings & Messages for Friends and Family
Happy Diwali 2022: The day to celebrate Diwali has arrived and as people enjoy the festival of lights, Diwali is celebrated with love and joy across the globe. Send across these Happy Diwali 2022 Wishes, Greetings & Messages for Friends and Family.
Diwali, also known as Deepavali is the Hindu “festival of lights.” The lights of Diwali signify a time to destroy all our dark desires and thoughts, eradicate dark shadows and evils and give us the strength and the zeal to carry on with our goodwill for the rest of the year.
It is a five-day festival that celebrates the victory of good over evil. Houses and temples are decorated with lights, and fireworks are set off. Families exchange gifts, send each other Happy Diwali wishes.
Some useful information about the festival of Diwali
When is Diwali in 2022?
As per the Hindu calendar also called Panchanga, Diwali 2022 will be observed on October 24th.
Who celebrates Diwali Festival?
Diwali is one of the major religious festivals in Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism and some Newer Buddhists all celebrate the Diwali festival.
Which countries mark the Festival of Diwali?
The main day of the festival of Diwali is an official holiday various countries such as Fiji, Guyana, India, Malaysia, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago.
What is the time of worship for Diwali 2022?
The best time to worship Lakshmi Puja Muhurat is from 06:53pm to 08:16pm on October 24th.
5 Important Days and Dates During 2022 Diwali
|Day and Date
|Saturday, 22nd October, 2022
|Festival of Purchasing Gold and Metals
|Sunday, 23rd October, 2022
|Decorations and Making Rangolis
|Diwali (Laxmi Puja )
|Monday, 24th October, 2022
|Festival of Lights and diyas
|Tuesday, 26th October, 2022
|Offer prayes to Lord Goverdhan
|Wednesday, 26th October, 2022
|Celebration of brothers and sisters
2022 Best Happy Diwali Wishes, Greetings & Quotes for Friends and Family
- Happy Diwali to all my friends and family! May the festival of lights bring you joy, happiness, and prosperity!
- Wishing you a Diwali that is as bright as the sun and as prosperous as always!
- May this Diwali bring you all the happiness and joy in the world!
- I wish you a Diwali full of fun, laughter, and cheer!
- Diwali is a time to come together with friends and family to celebrate, eat good food, and light up your lives with fireworks! I hope you have a wonderful time!
- Wishing you all a very happy Diwali! May your days be filled with light and your nights be filled with laughter!
- May this Diwali be the start of a happy and prosperous life for you! Wishing you all the best on this special day!
- On this day of lights, may your life be filled with happiness and prosperity! Wishing you a very Happy Diwali!
- Here’s wishing you, the light of my life, my dear friend a very happy Diwali.
- May Goddess Lakshmi bless us and our friendship with her choicest blessings. Here’s wishing you my dearest friend, a very Happy Diwali.
- May there be no shortage of happiness in your life and may you be showered with riches my dear friend — happy Diwali to you.
- May the lamps of Diwali illuminate your life; May the colors of Rangoli usher in happiness; May the delicious Diwali desserts add sweetness to your life and may you be blessed with Almighty’s choicest blessings. Here’s sending across my warm hug and best wishes to you, my friend. Have a rocking Diwali.
- To my friends and family, I wish you all a very Happy Diwali! May the festival of lights bring joy to your lives and fill your hearts with happiness!
- Happy Diwali wishes to all! May the festival of lights bring you joy, happiness, and prosperity. May your lives be filled with good health, peace, and love.
- Happy Diwali! Wishing you all a safe and happy festival of lights.
- May the joy and festivities continue to radiate in your lives long after the holiday season is over.
- Wishing you a very Happy Diwali! May this festival of lights bring joy, happiness, and success to your life. Wishing you all a safe and happy festival!
- Diwali is a time for joy, laughter, and celebration. It is a time to come together with family and friends and create memories that will last a lifetime. Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali!
- Happy Deepavali! May this festival of lights bring happiness, success, and prosperity to your life.
- Wishing you all a safe and happy Deepavali!
- Diwali is a special time of year to celebrate with family and friends. It is a time to come together and create lasting memories. Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali!
- Have a wonderful Diwali! Wishing you all a safe and happy festival of lights. May the joy and festivities continue long after the holiday season is over.