Girl accidentally eats chips covered in dead ants because she thought they were pepper

303
ants

Girl accidentally eats chips covered in dead ants because she thought they were pepper

While ants may be an excellent source of protein, they’re not exactly the perfect addition to salt and vinegar chips.

Emily Wagoner, a high school student,  recently visited a Pita Pit in Beaverton, Oregon, where she purchased a bag of Miss Vickie’s sea salt and vinegar flavored chips. Everything seemed normal, but then Wagoner discovered that the chips were actually covered in dead ants.

dead ants over chips
(Picture: Twitter/Emily Wagoner)

According to Cosmopolitan, Pita Pit offered Wagoner a $50 gift certificate. But she was not pleased with their compensation because of how the restaurant initially treated her.

Wagoner also told Cosmopolitan that she wants proof that Pita Pit is taking real action against the chip company Miss Vickie’s, and claims the $50 gift card “just seems insulting.”