Five category passengers exempted from institutional quarantine in Kuwait
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) issued a new circular exempting some categories of arriving passengers from Institutional Quarantine.
According to circular, five categories are exempted from institutional quarantines as follows:
1. All Diplomatic missions and their members including their first -degree relatives.
2. Kuwaiti patients who were sent abroad for treatment and their companions.
3. Kuwaiti students enrolled in foreign universities abroad.
4. Governmental and private sector medical staff including their first-degree relatives, provided they submit a proof document.
5. Unaccompanied Minors under the age of (18 years)