Fine on people unwilling to disclose coronavirus infection in Kuwait
The speaker told reporters following a meeting attended by several ministers and MPs that all state agencies are highly involved to keep doing their best in order to put the novel coronavirus situation under control.
He also pointed out an overture authorizing a crisis management agency, vowing that the parliament would work with the government to contain this contagion.
- 225 Indians in Kuwait Infected By Coronavirus
- Kuwait reports 77 new cases of coronavirus, Total 556
- Kuwait confirms first coronavirus death and 62 new Covid-19 cases, Total 479
- New penalties against violators of communicable diseases in Kuwait
- Italian man kills girlfriend after wrongly accusing her of infecting him with coronavirus