Fine on people unwilling to disclose coronavirus infection in Kuwait
The speaker told reporters following a meeting attended by several ministers and MPs that all state agencies are highly involved to keep doing their best in order to put the novel coronavirus situation under control.
He also pointed out an overture authorizing a crisis management agency, vowing that the parliament would work with the government to contain this contagion.
- Experts clear Russia’s Sputnik Covid-19 vaccine for use in India
- Oman private sector allowed to reserve vaccine for employees
- All Kuwait citizens, expats above age 65 have been vaccinated
- Kuwait: Return of expats to be further delayed
- Covid19 – Diners at Paris restaurant fined for violating protocols