COVID-19 REPATRIATION: Indians in Gulf To Start Flying Out Today
The Indian government announced that evacuation of Indians stranded in various countries would begin from Today.
The first batch of evacuation flights for Indian citizens will be from the Middle East and Southeast Asian countries.
10 flights will operate from United Arab Emirate, 2 from Qatar, 5 from Saudi Arabia, 7 from United Kingdom, 5 from Singapore, 7 from USA, 5 from Philippines, 7 from Bangladesh, 2 from Bahrain, 7 from Malaysia, 5 from Kuwait and 2 from Oman.
Two services to Kochi and Kozhikode will be operated by Air India today.
All the passengers will have to undergo medical checks before departure followed by further tests and quarantine on reaching India.
Indian government mission is to bring back citizens from 12 countries in the initial phase of repatriation.
- Bahrain to reopen mosques for dhuhr prayersBahrain to reopen mosques for dhuhr prayers Bahrain’s mosques will […]
- India extends ban on international flights till November 30India extends ban on international flights till November 30 Earlier, […]
- India issues guidelines on Visa and Travel restrictionIndia issues guidelines on Visa and Travel restriction, The Government […]
- Kuwait: Man arrested for attempting to kill his motherKuwait: Man arrested for attempting to kill his mother A […]
- Kuwait: 818 Indians dead within 6 monthsKuwait: 818 Indians dead within 6 months There has been […]