COVID-19 REPATRIATION: Indians in Gulf To Start Flying Out Today
The Indian government announced that evacuation of Indians stranded in various countries would begin from Today.
The first batch of evacuation flights for Indian citizens will be from the Middle East and Southeast Asian countries.
10 flights will operate from United Arab Emirate, 2 from Qatar, 5 from Saudi Arabia, 7 from United Kingdom, 5 from Singapore, 7 from USA, 5 from Philippines, 7 from Bangladesh, 2 from Bahrain, 7 from Malaysia, 5 from Kuwait and 2 from Oman.
Two services to Kochi and Kozhikode will be operated by Air India today.
All the passengers will have to undergo medical checks before departure followed by further tests and quarantine on reaching India.
Indian government mission is to bring back citizens from 12 countries in the initial phase of repatriation.
- USA – Nurse charged for threatening to kill Kamala HarrisUSA – Nurse charged for threatening to kill Kamala Harris […]
- Covid19 – Brazil graveyard workers dig 600 graves everydayCovid19 – Brazil graveyard workers dig 600 graves everyday In […]
- Kuwait: Youth flock to vaccine centres for COVID-19 jabKuwait: Youth flock to vaccine centres for COVID-19 jab In […]
- Kuwait lifts ban on importing live birds from certain countriesKuwait lifts ban on importing live birds from certain countries […]
- Oman rolls out 5% VAT on most goods and servicesOman rolls out 5% VAT on most goods and services […]