COVID-19 REPATRIATION: Indians in Gulf To Start Flying Out Today
The Indian government announced that evacuation of Indians stranded in various countries would begin from Today.
The first batch of evacuation flights for Indian citizens will be from the Middle East and Southeast Asian countries.
10 flights will operate from United Arab Emirate, 2 from Qatar, 5 from Saudi Arabia, 7 from United Kingdom, 5 from Singapore, 7 from USA, 5 from Philippines, 7 from Bangladesh, 2 from Bahrain, 7 from Malaysia, 5 from Kuwait and 2 from Oman.
Two services to Kochi and Kozhikode will be operated by Air India today.
All the passengers will have to undergo medical checks before departure followed by further tests and quarantine on reaching India.
Indian government mission is to bring back citizens from 12 countries in the initial phase of repatriation.
- Gulf Countries Suffer Worst Recession In HistoryGulf Countries Suffer Worst Recession In History The six-member Gulf […]
- Kuwait records 562 new COVID-19 cases as economy reopensKuwait records 562 new COVID-19 cases as economy reopens Kuwait […]
- Kuwait Government To resolve The Demographic Imbalance By Removing ExpatsKuwait Government To Resolve The Demographic Imbalance By Removing Expats […]
- Kuwait’s Health And Financial Situation is GoodKuwait’s Health And Financial Situation is Good His Highness the […]
- Kuwait: Driving License Collection AvailableKuwait: Driving License Collection Available Ministry of Interior announced all […]