COVID-19 REPATRIATION: Indians in Gulf To Start Flying Out Today
The Indian government announced that evacuation of Indians stranded in various countries would begin from Today.
The first batch of evacuation flights for Indian citizens will be from the Middle East and Southeast Asian countries.
10 flights will operate from United Arab Emirate, 2 from Qatar, 5 from Saudi Arabia, 7 from United Kingdom, 5 from Singapore, 7 from USA, 5 from Philippines, 7 from Bangladesh, 2 from Bahrain, 7 from Malaysia, 5 from Kuwait and 2 from Oman.
Two services to Kochi and Kozhikode will be operated by Air India today.
All the passengers will have to undergo medical checks before departure followed by further tests and quarantine on reaching India.
Indian government mission is to bring back citizens from 12 countries in the initial phase of repatriation.
- Kuwait: Fish shop closed for manipulating pricesKuwait: Fish shop closed for manipulating prices Officials from the […]
- Oman land border closure extended by a weekOman land border closure extended by a week Oman will […]
- Bahrain ends free renewal of visit visasBahrain ends free renewal of visit visas Bahrain has halted […]
- 51 employees infected in Bahrain firm51 employees infected in Bahrain firm Fifty-one employees have contracted […]
- Kuwait: New hiring procedures to reduce expatsKuwait: New hiring procedures to reduce expats The Minister of […]