COVID-19: Kuwait reports 703 new coronavirus cases, 5 death
Kuwait health authorities have detected 703 new confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country, according to health officials.
Health Ministry spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad as saying that Kuwait’s total number of cases now stands at 50,644.
Additionally, 5 more deaths stemming from the virus were reported. Kuwait’s total coronavirus (COVID-19) death toll now stands at 373.
The Ministry of Interior stated that on Sunday, 5th July, that total of 9 persons were arrested for violating the curfew, from these 5 were Kuwaitis and 4 were expats .
- Caribbean Island covered in Ash post volcanic eruption
- Covid19 – India crosses 100 million vaccination mark
- China – 21 coal miners trapped underground due to floods
- Saudi Arabia allows walk-in vaccinations for people aged 75 and over
- Qatar shuts cinemas, beauty salons, barber shops as infections rise
- India – All private vaccination centres shut till Monday in Mumbai
In the last 24 hours, 538 people recovered from the coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the tally to 41,001. The recovered patients will be transferred to the hospital recuperation ward, pending their discharge within the next few days.
Kuwait Civil Aviation announced that 29 flights will operate today flying to 8 countries with 5,285 expats, as part of evacuation plan who wish to return to their country. Kuwait Authorities have said that before booking tickets, the passenger is required to acquire the “PCR” certificate proving that they free from the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Kuwait Public Authority for Manpower (PAM) has specified a number for the emergency team to receive applications related to labor complaints at the Labor Relations Department. The requests will be received via WhatsApp and the response will be sent via text message.