Bahrain: Health protocols violation get mosques temporarily closed
Two mosques in the Southern Governorate in Bahrain have violated the health protocols of the Yellow Alert Level.
This resulted in the temporary closing of one of the mosques for one week until the right precautionary measures are put in place correctly, in line with its keenness to meet the requirements of public health and ensure the safety of worshippers.
The in-charges of the two mosques have been urged to ensure full compliance with the mandatory health protocols in force to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
The measures include:
- Making sure that worshippers show the green shield via the “BeAware” application.
- Measuring the worshippers’ temperature and making sure that they do not show any symptoms prior to their entry.
- Ensuring that worshippers wear face masks upon entry and throughout their stay in the mosque.
- Social distancing between worshippers and lines.
- Not allowing worshippers to stay in the mosque after the end of the prayers.
- Closing mosques directly after the end of the prayers.