913 Indians in Kuwait Infected By Coronavirus
Kuwait statistics showed that 913 new cases of coronavirus were among the Indian community.
As of Today, 64 Indians among 93 new coronavirus infections
Covid-19 cases in India: Total 14,378 death toll crosses 480
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said that India’s total number of COVID-19 cases has climbed to 14,378 including 480 deaths and 1,991 cured/discharged.
Coronavirus Lockdown 2.0: List of services that will remain open in India with effect from April 20:-
- All Health Services (including AYUSH) to remain functional
- All agricultural and horticultural activities to remain fully functional
- Operations of the fishing (marine/inland) aquaculture industry to remain functional
- Plantation activities such as tea, coffee, and rubber plantations to remain functional with a maximum of 50% of workers
- Animal husbandry activities to remain functional
- The financial sector to remain functional
- The social sector to remain functional
- MNREGA works are allowed with strict implementation of social distancing and face mask
- Public Utilities to remain functional
- Movement of loading and unloading of goods/cargo (inter and intra) state is allowed
- Online teaching/distance learning to be encouraged
- Supply of essential goods is allowed
- Commercial and Private establishments will be allowed to operate
- Industries/Industrial Establishments (both Government and Private) will be allowed to operate
- Construction activities will be allowed to operate
- Private vehicles for emergency services, including medical veterinary care and for procuring essential commodities and all personnel traveling to place of work in exempted categories as per the instructions of state/UTs local authority are allowed
- Offices of the Government of India and OFfices of the State and UT Governments will remain open
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had on Tuesday announced an extension of nationwide lockdown till May 3 to battle the novel coronavirus.
Saturday marks Day 4 of the extended COVID-19 Lockdown 2.0.