8 indians suffer horribly from possible gas spills at nepal resort

460
8 indians suffer horribly from possible gas spills at nepal resort

8 indians suffer horribly from possible gas spills at nepal resort

Eight Indian visitors, comprising four girls, passed away on Tuesday, as per a press report, after they went unconscious due to a potential gas leak in their room at a lodge in nepal.

The Indian citizens were transported to HAMS hospital where they have been taken to the hospital upon entry, Sushil Singh Rathaur police superintendent stated.

The bereaved — two couples and four kids — was a member of a group of 15 people travelling from Kerala to Pokhara, a famous mountain tourist attraction published by the Himalayan Times.

They have been back home on their way and remained Monday night at Everest Panorama Resort in Daman, Makawanpur Village.

The guests who arrived at the resort remained in a bed and switched on a gas heater to keep themselves dry, according to the manager at the hotel.

Even though they had reserved a total of four quarters, eight of them lived in space and others resided in another house, the director stated, noting that all of the room’s windows and the door had been locked from within.

Authorities believe they may have passed away because of lack of oxygen, the study stated.