KUWAIT: 2 WEEKS OFF ANNOUNCED BY CABINET MINISTERS
The Cabinet Ministers of Kuwait have stated a two-week official off starting March 12, 2020 until March 29, Sunday.
The Council has also revealed the suspension of commercial flights from Friday onwards until further notice.
Tariq Al-Muzarem has denied rumors being circulated on social media stating a curfew in the country and indicated a press conference has been held for decision making.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled is overseeing a cabinet meeting at Seef Palace to discuss and announce new precautionary measures in confronting the COVID-19.
- Kuwait: MOH collects 4,000 swabs of banks employees for Covid-19 test
- Russia agrees to produce Covid-19 vaccine Sputnik V in India
- India: Decision to resume Mumbai local trains for all after December 15
- Failure and dismissal for students found cheating at Kuwait University
- India extends ban on international flights till 31st December