KUWAIT: 2 WEEKS OFF ANNOUNCED BY CABINET MINISTERS
The Cabinet Ministers of Kuwait have stated a two-week official off starting March 12, 2020 until March 29, Sunday.
The Council has also revealed the suspension of commercial flights from Friday onwards until further notice.
Tariq Al-Muzarem has denied rumors being circulated on social media stating a curfew in the country and indicated a press conference has been held for decision making.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled is overseeing a cabinet meeting at Seef Palace to discuss and announce new precautionary measures in confronting the COVID-19.
- Kuwait International Airport to operate 24 hours from March 7
- USA reaffirms commitment to defend Saudi from Iran-aligned attacks
- Bahrain authorizes J&J single-dose jab as country’s 5th vaccine
- Dubai’s Al Mankhool Street renamed to honour late Emir of Kuwait
- Maharashtra government to soon start ferry services between Mumbai and Navi Mumbai