KUWAIT: 2 WEEKS OFF ANNOUNCED BY CABINET MINISTERS
The Cabinet Ministers of Kuwait have stated a two-week official off starting March 12, 2020 until March 29, Sunday.
The Council has also revealed the suspension of commercial flights from Friday onwards until further notice.
Tariq Al-Muzarem has denied rumors being circulated on social media stating a curfew in the country and indicated a press conference has been held for decision making.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khaled is overseeing a cabinet meeting at Seef Palace to discuss and announce new precautionary measures in confronting the COVID-19.
- 225 Indians in Kuwait Infected By Coronavirus
- Kuwait reports 77 new cases of coronavirus, Total 556
- Kuwait confirms first coronavirus death and 62 new Covid-19 cases, Total 479
- New penalties against violators of communicable diseases in Kuwait
- Italian man kills girlfriend after wrongly accusing her of infecting him with coronavirus