There’s no shame in admiring someone’s physique. Just don’t be creepy about it.
2. Checked Yourself Out In the Gym Mirror
Is it just us, or are gym mirrors the absolute best for taking selfies?
3. Not Wiped Down The Machine
Everyone’s a little forgetful sometimes. The person after you should be wiping down machines before they use them, anyway.
4. Gotten Super Distracted Watching TV
When there’s something good on TV, it’s easy to get distracted and stop working out all together.
5. Given Your Absolute Minimum
Your trainer might be yelling for you to give 110 percent, but all you’ve got in you today is about 35 percent.
6. Peeked at Your Neighbor’s Treadmill
It’s nothing weird, you just want to make sure they’re not doing better than you.
7. And Turned It Into a Competition
Hey, what’s a little friendly competition between friends? Or strangers?
8. Crop Dusted the Gym
Gas happens to everyone, everywhere. When you’re at the gym, it’s best to be discreet about it.
9. Chatting In the Stretching Area
Just because an area is labeled, that doesn’t mean that you have to use it for its exact purpose.
10. Used the Stretching Area to Catch Up On Social Media
While you’re working out at the gym, it’s nice to see what others are doing. Probably not anything as productive as you.
11. Taken a Heavier Weight than the Person Next to You
There’s no shame in trying to outdo your neighbor. There is, however, a good chance of injuring yourself.
12. Take Longer When Someone’s Waiting on Your Machine
Who likes to feel rushed? No one, that’s who! The impatient person behind you will just have to wait.
13. Pretended You’re Tired From Work to Avoid a Workout
Skipping a workout sounds good after a long day at work, regardless if you’re actually tired or just want to get home and watch Netflix.
14. Totally Judging the Person Working Out Next to You
Working out might not be a competition, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t treat it like one. Whether it’s their form or their entire workout, some people at the gym just don’t have it together like you.
15. Taken the Perfect Post-Workout Selfie
It’s hard to find the perfect balance between a healthy glow and just sweating like a pig. It’s all in the angle.