14 Days Quarantine compulsory for passengers returning to Kuwait from these countries
To reduce the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, Kuwait Ministry of Health has issued a new circular effective 8 March 2020.
Passengers who arrived from the following countries are obliged to implement the Coronavirus quarantine for a period of two weeks, starting from the date of departure.
Everyone who undergo the Ministry of Health examination are requested to stay home from work and to send the result to their direct manager through WhatsApp.
Passengers who are currently quarantined at home are requested to complete their stay as per the MOH instructions.
SUBJECT TO HOSPITAL QUARANTINE
SUBJECT TO HOME QUARANTINE
United States of America
For more information, please contact the Ministry of Health: 24970967 96049698 99048619
To stay updated with the latest news and updates, Follow us on Instagram – @kwttoday
- Oman to resume Friday prayers in mosques
- Unvaccinated teachers prevented from entering the school as Kuwait started new academic year
- PAM approves conversion of commercial visit visa to work permits
- Australia and U.S. accused of lying by France
- U.S. – FDA rejects booster plans for general population
- Covid19 – MU variant reported in 40 countries
- U.S. – Pro-Trump protests at The Capitol
- The Ozone layer hole over Southern Hemisphere now larger than Antarctica
- Afghanistan : UN extends mission mandate for 6 months
- U.S. – FDA approves Pfizer booster shots for people over 65
- UK eases coronavirus curbs for international travellers
- COVID-19: UK to remove Pakistan from red list
- Car ownership transfer, No payment proof for transfer among family members
- Kuwait: DGCA request increase in airport arrival limit
- 190,000 expats have left Kuwait since COVID-19 start