14 Days Quarantine compulsory for passengers returning to Kuwait from these countries
To reduce the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, Kuwait Ministry of Health has issued a new circular effective 8 March 2020.
Passengers who arrived from the following countries are obliged to implement the Coronavirus quarantine for a period of two weeks, starting from the date of departure.
Everyone who undergo the Ministry of Health examination are requested to stay home from work and to send the result to their direct manager through WhatsApp.
Passengers who are currently quarantined at home are requested to complete their stay as per the MOH instructions.
SUBJECT TO HOSPITAL QUARANTINE
SUBJECT TO HOME QUARANTINE
United States of America
For more information, please contact the Ministry of Health: 24970967 96049698 99048619
To stay updated with the latest news and updates, Follow us on Instagram – @kwttoday
- Experts clear Russia’s Sputnik Covid-19 vaccine for use in India
- Oman private sector allowed to reserve vaccine for employees
- All Kuwait citizens, expats above age 65 have been vaccinated
- Kuwait: Return of expats to be further delayed
- Covid19 – Diners at Paris restaurant fined for violating protocols
- 3000-year-old lost city discovered in Egypt
- Rare tropical Cyclone Seroja approaches western Australia
- Caribbean Island covered in Ash post volcanic eruption
- Covid19 – India crosses 100 million vaccination mark
- China – 21 coal miners trapped underground due to floods
- Saudi Arabia allows walk-in vaccinations for people aged 75 and over
- Qatar shuts cinemas, beauty salons, barber shops as infections rise
- India – All private vaccination centres shut till Monday in Mumbai
- Vaccinations resume in Oman as stocks replenished
- Mosques in Bahrain open for vaccinated and recovered worshippers only